- Are you working with an agent or the DJ personally? Entertainment Agencies and Multi Show DJ’s will book your event and then shop around for the cheapest DJ whom you will not meet until the day of the event.
With DJ-BrianC you work personally with the owner – I’m NOT an agency nor a multi-show company.
- Do you use a contract? If not, why?
DJ-BrianC like any Professional Wedding Vendor confirms your wishes in writing.
- Are you a business or is this a hobby or weekend work?
DJ-BrianC has been in a business since 1992. I’m listed on all the popular wedding sites! I’m a full time business and as such available 9am to 9pm daily!
- Do you have liability insurance?
Absolutely! I believe All Professionals should be Insured!
- Do you rent or own the equipment?
DJ-BrianC owns and utilizes all professional grade sound and lighting equipment.
- Will you have backup equipment at my wedding?
DJ-BrianC always brings backup equipment… just in case.
- How will you be dressed at my wedding?
DJ-BrianC always dresses in proper attire. Casual to Tuxedo you decide!
- How much setup time do you need?
DJ-BrianC will start to set up a minimum of 90 – 120 minutes before the event is scheduled to begin. This allows for any necessary adjustments or requested changes.
- Are requests welcomed and encouraged?
DJ-BrianC works with you on music selections from a huge library that is updated daily.
- How is the DJ’s etiquette and attitude?
DJ-BrianC is flexible from a background music player to a formal wedding DJ/MC. I never become obnoxious, consume alcohol or smoke at your event.
- Who is in control?
With DJ-BrianC you set the tone of the event, music selection, volume, level of DJ interaction, and special effects.
- How do we get started?
A non refundable deposit will reserve your date.