Wedding Emergencies happen...
… no matter how well you prepare.
I take your special day very seriously!
How I prepare for wedding emergencies:
- I carry backup equipment to all events.
- I have two laptops loaded with music.
- I have two independently powered speakers.
- I carry spare cords for all equipment.
- I carry spare batteries for my wireless mics.
- I carry corded mics as an extra precaution.
- I carry a million dollars in liability insurance.
- I carry roadside assistance for my vehicle.
- I carry an emergency kit for any wedding party issues that may arise.
Here’s what that Emergency Kit contains:
- Lint Roller
- Nail Clipper
- Nail File
- Safety Pins
- Men’s Deodorant
- Women’s Deodorant
- Conditioning Shampoo
- Normal Shampoo
- Hair Spray
- Axe Clix Shower Gel
- Gilette Shaving Cream
- Static Guard
- Downy Wrinkle Release
- Men’s Razors
- Women’s Razors
- Neutrogena Make-Up Remover
- Clorox Disinfecting Wipes
- Wet Ones Antibacterial
- Hand Sanitizer Spray
- Feminine Pads
- Super Tampons
- Regular Tampons
- Panty Liners
- Sewing Kit
- First Aid Kit
- Ricola Cough Drops
- Glucose Tablets
- Clear Nail Polish
Did Your DJ Bail? Last Minute Event? Need Coverage?
We’ve all heard the horror stories. If your find yourself in a bind give me a call. I am happy to fill in last-minute so that your special day goes as planned. I am always packed and ready to go! If I’m already booked I will do my best to locate someone in my DJ Network to help you out. I take wedding emergencies seriously and am prepared should they happen.
Contact DJ-BrianC Now for Your Maine Wedding DJ Needs
I would be honored to make your wedding day special. Time slots fill up quickly, so please check availability or text me at (207) 212-6560 to choose me as your Maine Wedding DJ.